Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

To this we will elude.... (Adela)

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Outside Grounds -> Dueling Grounds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ellysu Lumos
1st year

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: To this we will elude.... (Adela) Reply with quote

[[November 4Th 11:30pm]]

The night air was beginning to fill with the chill of early autum. Ellsyu pulled her dark velvet purple cloak closer around her. She walked around studying the ground along the way. She had never been out this way before and it seemed to be a good way to hide away and vent. Walking nearer the trees she spotted a small clump of wild flowers. Smiling devilishly to herself she stomped on them,hard.

Siging to herself she continued to walk. She enjoyed the scrisp winds as they tussled her jet black hair.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She’d notice someone slip out of the castle on her way out of Wilamina’s office and took not of it, jogging to the tower and grabbing her cloak. She was late for her rounds anyway; she figured she might as well follow whom ever had decided it was with in their right to be on the grounds after curfew.

She laughed as she got outside, amused at how easily this person was to follow; stomping flowers and heavy foot falls were heard as she neared the person. Finishing buttoning her coat she slipped on her gloves and leaned on a tree, clearing her throat to get the others attention, wand held loosely in her hand.
Ellysu Lumos
1st year

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ellysu paused breifly as she heard someone approaching. All her senses were in a state of readiness as she reached for the wand inside her cloak.
Turning in place she scanned the trees , her lavender gold flecked eyes piercing the darkness.

Her frustration faded as she was delighted that someone had come all this way just for her. She smiled slightly.

"Yessssssssss?" she questioned the darkness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"May I ask," she said clearly, in a bored tone, "Why you are out here after curfew? I am not vain enough to assume that it is for my pleasure, thus there must be some real reason..."

She refused to move where the girl could see her, this of course was so much more fun.
Ellysu Lumos
1st year

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ellysu smiled at the girl's scare tactic it seemed she was trying to use.
Thinking that she had the upper hand with out being visible the girl obviously was not going to greet her face to face.

Noting the hint of boredom in the girl's voive Ellysu decided to play this one cool. She was a bit intrigued after all she was acctually out here to vent her frustration at how dull this year had turned out to be so far.

"The name's Ellysu" she replied turning to face the moon her back to the trees.

Last edited by Ellysu Lumos on Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That's not what I asked at all...." she said, crossing her arms and watching the girl. "But, it could be useful."
Ellysu Lumos
1st year

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It could very well be. " she said.
"In answer to your question I felt like a walk. Those thick walls
are to confining and I needed fresh air. Plus I was hoping something interesting would happen."

Ellsyu took her wand and shot a spark up into the air. IT sparkled gold for a few moments and then faded.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You can get fresh air before the curfew. It is set for a reason. Now, go back inside where you belong..." she said coolly, " There is nothing of interest here.."
Ellysu Lumos
1st year

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That fact" she said turning to fully face the voice from the darkness. 'Has yet to be determined." Her voice cool and even.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And why, may I ask, do you say that?" she asked in a bored tone, moving to lean against the tree and crossing her arms.

"I am quite sure that everything I've said has in fact been true, and as a prefect I have full right to ask you to return inside. It is for your safety after all. Who knows what things linger in this forest."
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Outside Grounds -> Dueling Grounds All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: