Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

For no particular reason...(open to any. make it interesting

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Halls
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nienna Anárion
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: For no particular reason...(open to any. make it interesting Reply with quote

[[ Forgot to put the time >.< ]]

Sept. 20 11:30 pm

Nienna walked aimlessly through the halls of surrounding the great hall.
She held in her hand her prefect's badge just newly presented to her. It's edges pressed into her palm. Stopping suddenly a sweep of uncertainty fell upon her. An erie chill ran up her spine. Placing the badge back on her robes she tossed her auburn and gold hair out of her eyes.
She thought she may have over heard the faintest whisper. Perhaps someone was out late.... Her breath quickened as she looked over her shoulder.. Seeing nothing she calmed herself a bit. Nienna began to walk once again still with that feeling as if someone or something was behind her.

Last edited by Nienna Anárion on Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Madison Avery
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madison Avery's lips flickered into a smirk as she watched the new Gryffindor prefect from a dark corner of the hall. The girl seemed a bit jumpy, but otherwise harmless. Good. She thought, now content that Naomi seemed out of the picture for good. Oh, how she had disliked that girl.

Deciding that there was probably nothing left to see, and happy with what her late night prowling had yeilded, Maddie swept her dark hair from her eyes and turned on her heel. Only, she ended up almost walking into something she hadn't expected.
The almost-colision with a suit of armour caused Madison to both jump and gasp. Too late, she realized that being discovered was now almost inevitable.
Nienna Anárion
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slowing her pace a little Nienna stopped to take a rest. She had only been standing still a few seconds when she heard a gasp. Turning around abruptly,
her eyes a very deep shade of blue, she scanned the hallway. She began to walk to where the hallway took a sharp turn to the left. The moon shone brightly illuminating her face briefly before it was plunged into shadow as she walked past the many windows. Wand at the ready she stepped around the corner to confront the myterious sound.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Madison Avery
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madison cursed almost inaudibly under her breath. There was nothing she could do now. You'd figure I'd get used to this. She thought, her hand curling tightly around her wand reflexively.

It wasn't Maddie's first time being caught, not by far, actually. For some reason, this time felt different. With nothing else to do she huddled close the the suit of armor. Well, as close as she could without causing an even bigger racket.
Herca Juno
New student

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herca was finishing up her rounds and on her way past the Great Hall down to the Slytherin commons. She heard a loud bang and figured she had to go investigate. Assuming it was Peeves she had her wand out and was prepared to get stuff dumped on her.

She lit her wand, as it was dark. Missy was with her and Herca had the cat a few feet in front of her, since she could see better. She knew this made her seem Filch-like, but Missy wouldn't let Herca go patrolling at night without her.

Herca saw a figure moving towards her. She stopped. "Stop." She said, her wand out. "As Prefect I'm going to have to ask you to identify yourself." The fourteen year old sixth year said, sounding far too official for her own liking.
Nienna Anárion
2nd year

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She turned the corner and was confronted by an average sized cat. Surprised as she was she regained her composure in just enough time to hear someone yell stop. Nienna straightened her arm in front of her pointing the wand towards the shadowy figure behind the lit wand.

"Stop. I believe I should be the one deligating what goes on."
Nienna said in an even tone. She cringed a bit when she heard the sound of her voice. She always hated when she got in leader mode. Hoping the other person didn't see her face a moment earlier she plowed on to answer the question.

"Name's Nienna . Gryffindor prefect. " she said lowering her wand a bit and casting the needed spell to light the tip, providing more light.
"So it was another prefect out and about making noises this late huh?" she said with a slight chuckle.
Herca Juno
New student

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I don't know about making noises. Hearing them is more like." Herca said. "I was on my way back to the Slytherin dorms when I heard a clatter. Sorry about Missy, she won't let me patrol alone." Herca too lit her wand and lowered it a bit, trying to be more friendly. "I'm Herca, Slytherin Prefect. I'm sure it was just Peeves trying to wake people up," she suggested.
Nienna Anárion
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

" I don't see any tell tale Peeves signs however" Nienna said.
" NIce to meet you by the way" Nienna gave a brief nod.
"Don't worry about your cat she may have startled me a bit but that was all. I like felines. How nice it is that they get to stay in the dorms. William hates being in the owlery. At home he was constantly with me. But he is a whistle away when ever I need him........."

Nienna stopped putting the tip of her wand down. She could have sworn she just heard a light scrapping sound coming from behind her left shoulder. She listened carefully hoping to hear it again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Halls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: