Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Sky's The Limit. [[Open]]

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Outside Grounds -> The Quidditch Field
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zahab Rayna
New student

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Sky's The Limit. [[Open]] Reply with quote

[[ 1st March. Very early morning. ]]

Sneaking out at this time from her dorm was a tricky thing to do. You never know when a girl decided to wake up early and dress herself up. But for once, Zahab couldn't give a damn.

The moment Zahab reached the Quidditch pitch in nothing but shorts and a tank top, she mounted on her Nimbus in the middle of the field and before kicking off, she tied her curly hair into a messy ponytail.

Whoa, it was way too cold.

She flew straight up and from a great height she dived right down. Zahab could feel the rush against her body and loved it. Just when she was about swerve around the goal posts as her usual routine said to, she heard faint foot steps on the stands.

Foot steps? At this time? So freaking early in the morning? Curious, Zahab braked and whipped around.
way they were.
Anya Marshall
1st year

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anya walked quietly through the stands surrounding the Quidditch Pitch. It was not that she'd woken up early today. No, in fact it would be more accurate to say she had yet to sleep. Her honey blonde curls caught in the cold breeze and she promptly sat down and pulled her knees up to her chest. Her pale eyes were kept trained on the sole girl darting around the pitch.

Her sleep deprivation was easily seen. Fragile and willowy by nature, it was quite difficult for her to hide things. Her ivory skin now had faint, bruise-like shadows underneath her blue eyes. A ghost of a smile flickered on her lips as she watched the girl turn abruptly in her direction. And she became suddenly acutely aware of the Prefect badge pinned onto her clothes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Outside Grounds -> The Quidditch Field All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: