Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Nice Chats( Silas)

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Library
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Nice Chats( Silas) Reply with quote

She hummed quietly as she wandered around the library , bored, not looking for anything in particular.

She knew she had to pretend to want something or the odd librarian would chaste her, so every now and again she would grab a book and flip trough it, this is was she was doing at the moment. Almost hidden in the back shelves she'd found a fairly interesting took, and was reading a few of the pages, her back to the main part.

Fire wrist them god sounds like a Hong-Kong subtitle.
Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas had been hidden away for months. It seemed that ever since the summer break he'd become an entirely different person. His hair was longer than ever, and neatly pony-tailed with a ribbon. He wore the deep blue paisley vest underneath his normally thick cloak. His monocle glinted against the dim lighting of the library as he shuffled underneath the massive amount of books he pored into.

"Three stars... A belt... Hmm... interesting..."

He didn't notice anyone else's presence as he was completely absorbed in his extracurricular study.

George Orwell~
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She looked up when she heard someone spoke and smiled slightly. "What are you reading?" she asked quietly to the figure, marking her page with her finger and crossing her arms.

Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas choked a bit, startled by the sudden voice. He peeked his head up to see the girl who called. The girl named Elena.

Elena. That name caused his heart to flutter and his face to tinge pink. He smiled happily to her.

"Oh, hello there, doll. I'm just doing some studies..."

George Orwell~
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Obviously." she said nodding her head slightly and standing still. "That is, I assume, what one often does at a library."

Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He looked to her, nodding.

"I suppose that's true. Heh, heh."

He lifted the book he was pouring over, pushing through many back-issues of the Daily Prophet. He showed her the current book to be Constellations of the Mystic Sky.

"Just a little extracurricular astrology work, that's all."

George Orwell~
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I snuck into the restricted section and took out a book on torture." she said with a shrug.

"I had not realized that's you'd become a mystic." she said, moving to perch on the edge of his table.

Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He leaned up from where he was sitting, his hand landing lightly on Elena's thigh. Silas smiled widely before moving his face towards hers, kissing her cheek slightly.

"You never know... "

He laughed softly.

"No, I'm no mystic. I've just got some things that are bothering me, and I want to get my ducks in a row before I try to tackle them..."

He looked into her eyes, his grey orbs shimmering.

"Sorry I've been so distant... I miss you..."

George Orwell~
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She rose an eyebrow slightly when he touched her, but said nothing as he spoke to her.

After he kissed her cheeks she turned her head to his and watched him. "I assume..." she said quietly, after a moments thought, "That you had your reason's for doing so. I, alas, can not say that I've enjoyed not being able to see you more, but if it was what you needed I'm sure I can be persuaded to understand." she smiled mischievously and placed her book on the table across from her.

Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of Silas' brows raised as she spoke. He slowly raised his body to stand next to the table, his hand slipping up her thigh, hiking her skirt up slightly.

"Persuasion? May I try?"

He smirked before leaning in to kiss Elena's lips with the passion that had been building up in the absence of their embrace...

George Orwell~
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She moved her hands, and only her hands , to tangle in his hair. Pulling him roughly to her she eventually laughed in his mouth.

"The library Silas..."

Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He pulled his hand away, leaving her skirt to return to its naturally hanging state. He looked to her with a feral grin.

"Oh? So... Where else then?"

George Orwell~
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"ahhhh..." she grinned, "Well you are the Ravenclaw after all, it should be up to your genius mind to figure that out."

Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas grinned widely, a small snicker escaping his lips. He stood, wrapping his arms around the Slytherin in front of him, hoisting her off of the table. Carrying her gently in his arms, he walked briskly out the back entrance of the library.

"Mmmm... I know just the place..."

[exit]

George Orwell~
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Library All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: