Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Office Hours (Closed)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Transfiguration -> Wackshaw's Office
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wilma Wackshaw
Teacher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Office Hours (Closed) Reply with quote

((Datestamp pending. . ))

Wilma sat at her desk grading a 6" paper she had the first years do on basic transfiguration. Her door was slightly ajar and she was in a fair mood. Nothing had gone haywire yet that specific day, and the day was almost over. She heard footsteps nearing her office and lifted her head for a moment to see if anyone would enter.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thursday November 4th

She knocked on the door lightly before slipping in, closing it behind her and casting a spell to make sure they wouldn’t be over heard.

Her eyes were dark and focused as she sat in front of the woman, crossing her hands in her lap. “I need your advice.” She said quietly, getting to the point, “But I need to know it will not reach the others-ever- especially not Osprey.”

She knew it was foolish to come here asking for advice, even help with this, from her. But she felt she had no choice, it needed to be dealt with before anyone else got hurt trying to protect her.
Wilma Wackshaw
Teacher

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilma looked up. "Miss Otik," she said as the girl entered the room. She watched the girl seal the door and cast the appropriate charms.

"I shan't breathe a word." Wilma said. "What do you need Adela, I will do what I can."
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“What,” she said calmly, staring at the woman, “In your professional and knowledgeable opinion, is the best way to kill a man? With the least amount of mess and trouble of course…”
Wilma Wackshaw
Teacher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilma thought for a moment. "There are certain types of untracible poisons, but Avada Kedavra usually works nicely. Not that I'd suggest you do such a spell at your age. You know, Roddy or I could take care of whomever this is very quickly and easily for you." She said to Adela.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"No no..." she said shaking her head, "I've tried poisons to no avail."

She looked pensive for a moment and shook her head. "I don't think so." she replied seriously, "It has been offerd before of course....but this is something I much rather do myself. It is for that reason of course that I ask that you keep this to yourself."

"As for Adava...It's not good enough.Not that I couldn't mind you...there is enough hate for that...but it seems to easy after everything..."
Wilma Wackshaw
Teacher

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Have you thought perhaps going to Severus for a poison?" She asked. "I know you want to keep this quiet, but he's still in the family. . and that is his area of expertise." She told the girl.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm afraid that I would rather go to Cat...if that's what I chose...Professor Snape isn't my family...He's Roddy's and yours..." she shook her head.

"I want to do it." she said finally, looking at the woman, "I want it to hurt...I want him to pay for all the bad things he ever did to me...I want to do it before he tries to hurt someone else I love. I've lost to much already...I can't..." she sighed, " I don't want Catherine getting hurt for me again, and I don't want the whoreson near Orion." she smirked slightly, "That's why I came to you. You won't try and convince me it's wrong....at least, I don't think so. The others will..."

"Snape, he made me talk to Tonks, to get the ministry involved, thus far the ministry has done nothing....." she ran a hand in her hair, "I'm tired of being afraid Bella...I can't keep living like this anymore, I just want it to end."
Wilma Wackshaw
Teacher

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bella looked the girl dead in the eye. Bella may have had beautiful blue-grey eyes, but when looked at directly, had a dullness in them. "I know what it is like to live in fear Adela. I live in fear every day, I will for the rest of my life, no matter if I am a free woman or back in that hell they call Azkaban. Part of me, no, most of me, is dead inside. I'm not vibrant and youthful like I used to be. Even then I was afraid. I do not remember a life lacking fear. It is not one I wish to cast upon one whom I care about. Look what fear has done to me Adela, I'm the crazy old hag, the outcast of the family." Bellatrix looked away from the girl and took a deep breath.

"But that aside, I will do all I can to help. I'll go there with you and hold him down while you stab the crap out of him, if thats how you fancy to do it." She said. "I know you want to do this, and though I am not fond of muggle ways of killing people, this sounds like a situation calling for true torture."
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

“We have to live with the choices we make Bellatrix…if nothing else you, Roddy….the others. You are constant reminders of that. Because not only do you and Roddy have to live with the choice you’ve made, Orion does too….” She paused, “and maybe even me…”

“I know, this fear will change, from one, to another. But this- this is something I can stop, something that has to be stopped. He can’t….I can’t lose someone else to that monster…and to be honest , I don’t even know why I came ere…to talk but, I know what has to be done, and what will be done as soon as I get the chance.”

She sat quietly for a minute or two thinking, “what I need really, is the opportunity, I have all the help I could ever want. What I need is someone to help me with Orion, because after last months he doesn’t let me out of his sight for long…even now he’s probably fidgeting and contemplating looking for me.” She sighed, “ I would ask Catherine to do it…..she would, and I know she would make him hurt, but, who am I to ask for my sister to kill…to get blood on her hands.”

“If another Death Eater dies….” She bit her lip, “It could be dangerous….Lucky says to wait, because Avery and Adair are already gone….but I’m so afraid he will come here for me, and Orion would try to stop that….”
Wilma Wackshaw
Teacher

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm always here for you to talk to Adela." Bella said. She was fond of the girl. "If you need me to get Orion out of your hair for a little while, let me know. Its not often my son and I have time together, and I know he appreciates me a lot more when I'm not falling to pieces."
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Okay..." she said, nodding, a pensive expression on her face, "That's all I needed I think...."

"Thank you." she said standing.
Wilma Wackshaw
Teacher

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Let me know if/when you want me to distract Orion for you." Bella smiled at the girl.
Adéla Otik
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I will." she said quietly, walking out of the office, closing the door lightly behind her.

( Exit/Done)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Transfiguration -> Wackshaw's Office All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: