Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

The Shrine
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Catalaan Island -> The Shrine to Shiranai
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Summer Calihan
New student

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summer squealed when she knew Doyle had held his back, she couldnt. she was too frightened. Her hand slipped down to his wrist. She squeezed it.

''Of course that counts for something!'' she said softly, looking around again, getting extremely nervous. ''Ohh bugger.. I dont know what's going on." she added.

As they entered a very large, semi-dark room Summer inhaled and let go of Doyle's wrist. She felt a bit better now that they were in a room and not just out in the open. Though it appeared that this room broke off into several seperate rooms, she could see a bit better in here. ''Lumos!'' she whispered, pulling out her wand. They were walking on stone floor but it looked very old, it was more brownish yellow now and small brown vines had grown in the spaces between the stones. The air smelled damp from the water outside. She looked around once more, uneasy when her wand light came to Doyle's face. He looked slightly nervous, but alert, and she coulnt help but notice... very attractive.

They met eyes for a moment and she looked at him with fear and bravery both in her eyes, before moving her wand to the left.
Doyle Gilchrist
New student

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doyle continued to look around, apprehensive about being there, but not quite sure what the other girl had sensed outside. 'The lesser of two evil, yes, but which one really was...'

"Uh, maybe we should keep going," he suggested, seeing Summer looking at him and sending her another little encouraging smile. I didn't quite reach his eyes, but he tried to look calm and in control.

"If- if we stay in one place I think we'll draw more trouble."

Grdh thu
Summer Calihan
New student

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Er...right okay that sounds good. Well you should pick the next way, I picked the first..'' she said turning her wand the other way and looking ahead of her.
Doyle Gilchrist
New student

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh, uh, Maybe upstairs then."

He pointed to a heavily shadowed staircase off to their right. It was so dark near the top that they couldn't see all the way up. He looked to Summer to gauge her response.

Grdh thu
Summer Calihan
New student

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summer nodded and stepped ahead of him, letting go of his wrist and gripping her wand more tightly in her hand.
She looked up the staircase, and after giving one last look about the room for anything suspicious she stepped on the first step and turned round to face Doyle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Catalaan Island -> The Shrine to Shiranai All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: