Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Lost [open^_^]

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Vortex -> Nightingale's
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James O'Callaghan
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Lost [open^_^] Reply with quote

James walked into Nightingale's, his deep blue eyes slightly gazed over due to his thoughts; he knew he would have to figure out what he was going to do now that he graduated, but was still quite lost. Walking down one of the many aisles he absent-mindedly gazed at the spine of the books, looking for anything of interest to him, his black cloak barely stirring due to the pace in which he walked. Stopping he let out a soft sigh, pushing all stressful thoughts to the back of his mind and trying to think of something else. Picking up a random book he flipped through the pages briefly before placing it back on the shelf, slightly wish that someone was around to distract him. Glancing around quickly he found himself to be seemingly alone and thus continued to walk slowly about the book store in search of something to occupy his mind.
Ellysu Lumos
1st year

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ellysu walked into the ancient looking bookstore. Her hair was to the nape of her neck, a lot shorter than a few months ago angling at a slant to her collarbone in the front., and still black as the absence of all color. Her lavender and gold eyes studied the bookcases. Why on earth would father want to come to this forsaken place ??? she thought to herself.
Plucking a book from it's placing she flipped it open. The title read "Exotic Poisons of the Herbology ". She giggled "..I could always kill something to pass the time, some training perhaps."
She breathed a heavy sigh and placed the book back. "Yeah right" she exclaimed softly. She continued to walk a bit more, her deep purple trench-coat rustling a bit.

Ellysu looked up startled at the sound of mewing coming from above her head and two lengths across the shelves. As she looked up she caught sight of a familiar that seemed very surreal in this place. Smiling she walked forward.

"Hey " she said.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ellysu Lumos
1st year

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cat seemed to be a familiar of one of her father's
aquaintences children. She was hoping she had last found someone to talk to.
However the cat proved to be nothing more than an inhabitant of the store. Shrugging she turned and headed for the door.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jasmine Rideout
1st year

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaz entered the store quietly, running her thin ivory finger over the spines of the books. She glanced up and her electric blue eyes snagged on a Hufflepuff who was on her way out. Her head tilted to the side ever so slightly, her pale face becoming mildly obstructed by a few wisps of dark brown hair - which smelled sweetly of the flower she was named for. As she surveyed the girl, Jasmine could easily tell that she was not like the Hufflepuff's she enjoyed teasing so.

Her almost perfect pale lips flickered into an attempted half smile but she did not speak. Ivory arms instead wrapped around herself as if she were almost trying to protect and hold herself together all at once.
"Hello." SHe finally said with a slight nod, her voice devoid of emotion.
Ellysu Lumos
1st year

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ellysu had been making her way out of the back of the book store when she noticed a very pale girl standing by one of the shelves. She vaugely remembered
seeing the girl around the grounds of Hogwarts. Relieved only slightly as to have seen someone in the store, Ellysu approached her as a fox would approach another.

She flicked her ebony black bangs to the side with a toss of her head.
"Hello" she said studying the girl with her lavender gold flecked eyes.
Jasmine Rideout
1st year

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jasmine's head turned only slightly as her eyes surveyed the girl, who had oddly enough caught her interest. But, for once, she did not have a category to place this Hufflepuff in. At least, not yet. For this is what she did with 95% of the people she encountered. Usually, it was blatently obvious. However, for what was perhaps the second time she could remember, Jaz would ahve to work to figure this one out.

"Jaz Rideout." She murmured, as she turned her attention back to the shelf.
James O'Callaghan
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James glanced about at the book, not noticing anything in particular until he caught glimpse of an old tatter book that had been crammed into the bottom shelf. His seemed be put in a trance as he reached downward for the book, not even noticing Ellysu, touching the binding of the book he was about to put it out of the shelf when one of the cats knocked over a large stack of books off a near by table. Snapping out of it due to the loud clamor the cat had caused he looked over to see Jaz and Ellysu.
“Oh, hey” he said to the two of them, noticing a slight tension in the air.
Jasmine Rideout
1st year

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jasmine's eyes darted around quickly, calming slightly as they came to rest on James.
"Hey stranger." she muttered, a ghost of a smirk flickering across her face.
Ellysu Lumos
1st year

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing James emerge from the back of the bookstore Ellysu slackened her reserve for just a moment. Flashing James a brief smile saying "Hey there. Long time no see"

She then brought herself back to her former posture. She could not let her guard down around this new girl. Ellysu was intrigued by the girl and wanted to keep the conversation going.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Vortex -> Nightingale's All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: