Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Unexpected Chat ( Bella)

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Knockturn Alley -> Faber's Jewelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Unexpected Chat ( Bella) Reply with quote

October 2nd, 1999

Catherine wandered around the shop, slowly making her way from case to case to case, looking for nothing in particular. she could see that this annoyed Farber, as he stared at her from behind the counter. But she had been smart enough to introduce herself when she had walked in, so if nothing else he stayed quiet because of her name.
Bellatrix Lestrange
Adult

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bellatrix walked into the jewlers. Roddy had gotten her a lovely necklace that made her eyes pop. She had it in a box, instead of around her neck. "Faber, I have a bone to pick with you!" She said tossing the box on the counter. "Its broken. You swore up and down to Rodolphus that this wouldn't break before he bought it. It gets hit with one friggen killing curse. . . and it breaks. I want it fixed." she glared at him.

She decided to look around while that was being dealt with, and saw her neice. "Oh, hello dear Catherine. I'm sorry that you had to see that." she said. "I haven't spoken to you in a while, how is life beyond school?" She asked the girl.
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She looked up when she head the door open, curious to see whom else would be here, very surprised to see Bellatrix standing there.

Turning her head not to eavesdrop she walked away a bit, leaving the clerk and the woman to do business.

"Hrm?" she said to the woman, turning to look at her. "Oh, that, well, to be fair I wasn't paying attention. Not my concern really.' she nodded to herself and then shrugged, " Life is...fine." she said, finally finding a word.

"How are you?"
Bellatrix Lestrange
Adult

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Alive, which I suppose is good, right?" Bellatrix looked very tired, like normal. "So now that you're done with school what have you been up to?" She asked. "Are you dreadfully busy, or would you like to join your darling Aunt Bella for a bite?" She asked Cat.
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Very much so." she said nodding, "I know a boy who would be very upset with you demise."

"I've....well, to be honest, I've done nothing of intrest since school has finished. Floated around between my flat in London and a few places in France." she shrugged, " Just being for a change."

Nodding, and putting down the mirror she had been looking at she replied, "I could use something yes. Any suggestions considering you can't really been seen in most places..."
Bellatrix Lestrange
Adult

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Probably a muggle area." Bella said.
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ummm..." she bit her lip at the tought of having Bellatrix in a muggle without one of the others and shook her head. " Do you like Indian food? We could always go to the Shikka...."
Bellatrix Lestrange
Adult

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I love indian food." Bella smiled. "Let me tell Faber I'll get this later, then we can head out?"
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She stared at the woman in slight surprised and nodded. Walking to the door she waited.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Knockturn Alley -> Faber's Jewelers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: