Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

A Watchers Duty.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Knockturn Alley -> Sohmations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin Miggs
3rd year

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin felt dozens of cold scaley somethings clawing at her pantlegs and began to kick violently and blindly, knocking them away. She didn't understand how these things could just appear anywhere they wanted to, even out of the floor. Her only explanation was that Sohmations was a long way away from here, and the walls were not really walls, and the floor she was standing on wasn't a floor at all either.

She jumped into the air, away from the groping hands and pointing her wand downwards said, "Reducto!" With a shriek, the hands crumpled away, and Martin landed what felt like solid ground again. It wasn't moving now anyway...
2nd year

Location: Latched onto Severus Snape's leg. I'll never let go, Snape, never let go...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(effing battle mode can suck it...)

Chip moved back and forth over the ground, taking limbs off where she could, specifically aiming for hands and heads. If they didn't have hands, they couldn't grab, and without heads, they couldn't bite.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" ~Adam Savage
Alquession Konkesai
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Lol...well were gonna be needing it pretty soon)

Alquession let free a laugh...this was all nostalgic, the hands bursting from the floor, trying to drag them down into their abyss. Which is exactly where they needed to go. Except hed rather take the less painful, or should he say....the less fatal route.

Martin had the right idea.....they had to destroy the floor. He burnt the closest hands to a crisp and followed up with a smashing blow to the weekend surface. The floor cracked just a little bit, but then Martin kept uttering her spell of destruction and he found that was probably the more effective way.

He pointed his wand towards a section of flor where hands were reemerging from cracked holes. And yelled aloud: REDUCTO!!! And a large section of the floor obliterated...leaving black empty darkness, that was slowly starting to be filled with hands.

Chip gave a final slashing motion towards a pair of really burned looking hands and they blew away...but her vampire strength was the final blow to cripple the flooring.

With a final crashing noise, the trio fell through the floor, and everything went black....even the hands seemed to fall under as well....

They fell through the blackness for sometime...not knowing when they were to hit the ground.

Al...the best i can picture him using sprites

GO KAKESHI!
Isaharia Ickle
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isa knelt over his body. Her hand on his neck. She removed her hand, sure there was no pulse. She wasn't sure how she or Meht had got here, only that she was too late to save him. She felt horribly sad. She looked up when she heard a loud bang. "AL!" She screamed. She was still kneeling over Meht, silently crying. "I'm sorry Martin, I was too late."
Alquession Konkesai
3rd year

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They fell through the air....till finally it felt like they were slowing down....Al could almost see the surface....and he heard a very familiar voice, cry his name. He landed softly on the surface. and so did his companions.

Al rushed over to Isa and stared in dismay upon Mehts body. He looked from Isa then to Chip then to Martin.....

No....there is still time to end this...... He immediatley stormed off....the darkness here was just as thick as the one above them....He spun around....rataan drawn...glowing white.....till he saw it......The pedastal.....and a book....the size of any schoolbook.....laying on it.

A chill ran through his spine......Here we go....

GO KAKESHI!
Chip Schlange
2nd year

Location: Latched onto Severus Snape's leg. I'll never let go, Snape, never let go...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chip tried pulling some of the air that rushed past them under her wings, but the falling debris kept striking the large black wings. Finally she gave up, tucking them close to her body as protectively as she could and continued to fall haphazardly through the balckness.

Martin Miggs
3rd year

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin braced herself for the collision of feet meeting floor, but she landed surprisingly softly. She could make our Al in front of her, battle-ready as always, and Chip decending from above, as well as two other shapes in the shadows.

"Isa!" She called running over to the people she recognized as their missing comrades. "What do you mean, too late?" She fell to her knees beside Meht's still body. "What's happened to him? Meht!" She shook him roughly by the shoulders.

((Well, this is odd. Meht isn't really preparing to let his character go this way, is he?))
3rd year

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((............))

Al took a step towards the pedastal, before he realized the mistake he was making. Suddenly he heard martins voice.....Thats exactly what the book wanted him to do...seperate from the rest.

He rejoined the group...constantly looking over his shoulder...he saw martin over Mehts body.

Isa......Martin.....I...what... For some reason he was dumbfounded....

GO KAKESHI!
Isaharia Ickle
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Martin, don't. Let him rest in peace." Isa said. Her eyes full of tears. She stood up and jumped at Al, embracing him and crying on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry. I tried." she said.

((Don't jump to conclusions just yet. =) ))
Chip Schlange
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Uh... not gonna... comment... -_-')

Chip hit the ground and growled.
'Sick of being thrown around...'
She staggered to her feet and looked around. Prince's body lay a few feet from her, Miggs kneeling next to him, and Al and Isaharia stood together not too far away. To her left, a pedestal.
"Is that the reason we're down here?"

Martin Miggs
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin's back faced the trio, hiding her grief, though her shoulders shook. "Well..." She said in a flat voice, still not facing them, "That's it isn't it? ............ Go get it."
3rd year

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al gave Isa a short reasuring hug before pulling away and looked at martin. He could sense her greif... but of course....being the person that she was, hid it...

He gave her a slight nod....then glanced at Mehts body... his right arm twithced and he looked away. He remember learning about how the old watchers were emotionless during battle...able to turn on or off their emotions at will. He wish he could be like them...

He took a step forward and turned looking at chip....and eyed her formidable weapon.

Chip.....cover me.... and with that he marched foreward...rataan held firmly at his side....He could here the book's hellish voice echo through the blackness...

"Back for more power Alquession?, son of Maeglin........Wed be glad to share......we have it in ample supply... AH! and youve brought your friends as well.....and two new souls to devour....i say...you are devoted."

GO KAKESHI!
Chip Schlange
2nd year

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(hee hee, 'formidable weapon...')

Chip's eyes darted between Martin and Al, torn.
"Uh," she bit her lip, sighed, and turned to Al.
"Let's kill these bit**es," she grumbled, moving toward him.

Isaharia Ickle
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((You guys have NO IDEA what the hell life has been like for the past month. I'm SO SORRY that I haven't replied.))

Isa stood up and noticed the swirly pattern on the floor. It was a five petaled flower. . . no, no it wasn't. It was a five pointed star. "AL!" She screamed. She knew where everyone was supposed to be on the star. She couldn't do this. She had rules she had to keep. She couldn't just tell them what was happening. She shuddered. Meht was already on his point.

"Al, AL WAIT! I HAVE TO TELL YOU! I DON'T CARE IF I BREAK THE RULES!" She shouted after him and Chip. She ran after them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Knockturn Alley -> Sohmations All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: