Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Returning chance ( Silas)

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Hogsmeade -> Pure Chance Parlour
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Returning chance ( Silas) Reply with quote

August 21, 1999 ( Just in case the thing in Vortex goes to long)

Elena hummed as she wiped down a table after the customer had left, leaving quite a good tip behind them. Laughing she pocketed the change and shook her head, Mr.Chance had been right about good tips, not that she needed them really.

Every now and the she would look up to the door hoping to see Silas, he'd been gone almost the whole summer and his last letter said he wold be home in time for Bagman's birthday, which was yesterday. So, she mussed, in theory he should be home now--or at least soon.

Fire wrist them god sounds like a Hong-Kong subtitle.
Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas had been stalking outside one of the windows to the parlour, catching glances at the waitress inside. He noted how she looked up, hopeful at every ring that signaled an open door. He smiled to himself before straightening his outfit.

He was wearing a black shirt with a green and gold paisley design throughout, a pinstripe vest clinching tight around him. His matching pants, held taught by a pair of suspenders, covered the tops of a pair of nicely shined boots. His hair, cleaned and orderly, was pulled back and held in place by a black ribbon.

He breathed deeply before pressing the door open and causing that familiar ringing...

George Orwell~
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She glanced up quickly, and looked back down not even realizing it was him, then, a moment later she looked up again grinning. Putting down what she was doing she walked over to him and jumped in his arms hugging him tightly.

"Missed you." she mumbled before kissing him hard.

Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas smiled widely as the girl gave a double-take before noticing him. He stood strong, catching her in his arms and holding her tight. He kissed her passionately, like he'd been wanting to all summer.

"I missed you so much, love. I hope you've been doing well without me?"

George Orwell~
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She laughed as she kissed him again, not letting go of his neck. "'Corse, lots of tips, cute little red head like me." she said grinning.

Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He held on just as tight, spinning the pair around a bit, giggling.

"Oh, now watch it. You're gonna make me have to be overly defensive."

He laughed and licked at her nose. He pulled away a bit to get a good look at her.

"So, what do you think of the new look? Snazzy?"

George Orwell~
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Maybe you should be." she teased, pulling her head back a bit.

She smiled and nodded. "Very fancy. but to be fair you could of come home in potato bags and I wouldn't of cared as long as you were home."

She hadn't changed at all, her hair, which was longer now, was up in a messy bun at the back of her head, and her work clothes were a bit lose.

Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He snarled comically before kissing her once more. He chuckled, smiling happily.

"Aw, that's nice of you to say, hun. And you look as radiant as ever. Lord knows I've missed that smile."

He looked around the shop.

"So, everything has been swell?"

George Orwell~
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She laughed into his kiss and played with the ribbon in his hair. "Good, I got your dad to put an add for this place in a few more papers and we've been getting loads of foreign wizards coming in." she laughed, "Thank god I made a point to keep up with the hand full of languages I know or we might have been stuck."

"And your dad is in the basement doing something or another." she looked at her watch, "I have to bring him food soon, would you like to do it? Even tough I am very afraid to lose you own there..." she nuzzled his nose gently.

Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He smiled widely as she detailed their success. He regrettably ended their embrace before wandering off around the parlour. He winked as he looked back at her.

"It's nice to hear you two are working out..."

He smiled, shaking his head.

"It's probably good that I take it down to him. Though don't worry, you won't ever lose me for too long..."

George Orwell~
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm trying." she said smiling. "Lonely ya know...cat's kinda gone now, you were too...." she shrugged. "Doesn't matter."

"It should be almost done, go look in the kitchen." She turned away as she heard the bell ring and looked over her shoulder again before moving away to take an order.

Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas smiled and blew her a subtle kiss before moving back into the kitchen. He came out, his nice shirt and vest removed, instead just wearing his undershirt. He also seemed to have found a small black apron. He had the tray in his arms and grinned before heading down the stairs...

George Orwell~
Simon Chance
New student

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a few moments after Silas had gone downstairs that Simon had burst through the door, his business robes a little disheveled around him and half a sandwich in hand. Silas followed close behind.

"Elena, could I see you for a moment?"

He smiled widely, calling the two near him. He put his arms around the pair happily.

"I think I can handle it here until close. We can all catch up then. You two are young, and should go enjoy each other's company after such a length."

He winked, smiling broadly.

"Well? Go on, go!"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She excused herself politely from the warlock who's order she had been taking and walked over to the Mr.Chance. A bit surprised when he had brought them close.

She bluxhed, it showing brightly on her light skin and started to undie her apron. "Are you sure?" she asked seriously, trying to fade away the redness of her cheeks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Hogsmeade -> Pure Chance Parlour All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: