Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Magic Fantastic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Potions -> Snape's Dungeon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She nodded walking out of the office quietly.

(Exit)
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I am certain that you will be able to see your, ah, American friends. We just have to keep you out of trouble. At this point, Ludo Bagman is nothing more than a thorn in our sides, but if he becomes significantly irritated or dies, we may be staring down an international incident, and I would prefer to avoid instigating any more of those. I've had more than enough for any man's career." Snape raised his eyebrow -- a faint gesture of dry humour. "You seem to have some deeper concerns than just that, though."
"Of course, in a novel, people's hearts break, and they die, and that is the end of it; and in a story this is very convenient. But in real life we do not die when all that makes life bright dies to us." -- H.B. Stowe, Uncle Tom's Cabin
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's not the Americans I'm worried about. They're here," he said. "And I've been trying to stay out of trouble. It's a certain household, those are the people I need to see," he said, his voice a bit empty.
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I know exactly who you are talking about. The friends you meant to see in America." Snape's voice was hard as he tried to impart that it might not be safe to talk about some things. "You'll see them. It will just have to be arranged, carefully. I would prefer to avoid running into difficulties with that short-witted buffoon who calls himself your father."
"Of course, in a novel, people's hearts break, and they die, and that is the end of it; and in a story this is very convenient. But in real life we do not die when all that makes life bright dies to us." -- H.B. Stowe, Uncle Tom's Cabin
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Two more months," he said. "Can I go then? I think I'm gonna go find Adela and take a nap somewhere," he said. He still didn't seem to be tracking quite normally, but his responses seemed logical enough.
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snape nodded. "Take the floo. I don't want you in the halls, just yet. I don't know quite how cunning that git believes himself to be, and I'd prefer not to take any chances."
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He nodded. "Can't floo back to where I wanted to go after that, though. Don't think I need to spend to long in the commons." He sighed. "Not up for a conversation with some of the house idiots, honestly."
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Then floo to somewhere unexpected inside the castle before you try walking anywhere. Get as close as you can. I do not want it on my head if he decides to get tricky." Picking up a pen, Snape began to fill out some paperwork.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He nodded. "Yes sir," he said, slipping a good handfull of floo powder into a bag in his pocket before tossing some into the fire, and heading up to Ravenclaw.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Potions -> Snape's Dungeon All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: