Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Running (closed)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Muggle Studies -> Tonks' Treehouse
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nymphadora Tonks
Adult

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She laughed. "I've been trying very, very hard. And you managed to show up at just the right time. And you would know, about the Muggle blood, I mean," she said with a laugh.

"Besides, my tea was laced. Might I offer you some," She asked, with an impish grin.
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snape dipped a hand into his pocket and pulled out a small flask. "Did you think I wouldn't be carrying? I think it's high enough proof to burn, and it's such an unexpected choice of accelerant." He smiled thinly. "One never knows when one will have to light someone on fire."
"Of course, in a novel, people's hearts break, and they die, and that is the end of it; and in a story this is very convenient. But in real life we do not die when all that makes life bright dies to us." -- H.B. Stowe, Uncle Tom's Cabin
Nymphadora Tonks
Adult

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well, would you like some tea with it, then?" she asked.

"And y'know, Bagman was a bit freaked out. I think whomever he thought he should report Os being in touch with a Black to is dead, now. At least, I got that impression."
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I can assure you that all involved parties are either deceased or otherwise severely indisposed. If I'm not mistaken, no one knows who the boy was or where he came from, anymore -- aside, of course, from the obvious parties." He slippedthe flask back into his pocket. "As much as I might like to stay for tea, I should probably go reassure the children that this has been taken care of."
"Of course, in a novel, people's hearts break, and they die, and that is the end of it; and in a story this is very convenient. But in real life we do not die when all that makes life bright dies to us." -- H.B. Stowe, Uncle Tom's Cabin
Nymphadora Tonks
Adult

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm not sure that doesn't make him more dangerous. Drawing attentio to Osprey won't help anyone, really. And a man in a panic might do just that, hoping to save his own skin."

She nodded. "Probably you ought to, just in case."
Severus Snape
Teacher

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I think I've disabused him of the notion of his own importance. He can't save himself, now -- not if I go after him like I intend to. The boy's quirks will be entirely attributable to his hand, regardless of their actual origin." Picking up the floo powder, Snape tossed some into the fire. "I'll expect your report on my desk by morning. This must end up in the files."

He stepped through the floo, vanishing back to his office.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Muggle Studies -> Tonks' Treehouse All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: