Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Curiosity kil..... Well you know how that goes. [open]

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Hogsmeade -> Pure Chance Parlour
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nienna Anárion
2nd year

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Curiosity kil..... Well you know how that goes. [open] Reply with quote

It was Nienna's first time in Hogsmeade. She decided to come out during the april trip. She heard the music blaring and couldn't help but follow it to it's source. She looked up at the sign as she walked in. Her black skirt coming about mid thigh. Her amber colored knee high boots made a clicking sound as she walked. Eyeing the cabinets and cases. She smiled.
"Such an unusual place." she murmured as she made her way to the back of the room.
Her eyes widened as she noticed the stage. She bounced a little bit as she got closer. Nienna loved music and loved to sing. This place was a dream come true.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Simon Chance
New student

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon stepped out from a back room, a wide smile on his face. The gentleman in his mid-thirties was dressed in a fashionably green dress-robe. It had paisley along his cuffs, and tails flowing into his long hem. He stepped forward, eyes shining, one behind his monocle.

"Hello, hello! Welcome to The Pure Chance Parlour! What can I do you for?"
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nienna Anárion
2nd year

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nienna's eyes widened as the gentlement stepped out. He seemed to be a perfect match for the store. " Gomen nasai. I was just looking around. The music caught be off guard. Mind if I just sit for a moment? Do you have anything to eat?"

Nienna spoke quickly. She looked at the man and noticed his monocled eye. "This must be silas's dad! she though to herself. She smiled again more gently this time with an odd familiarity.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Simon Chance
New student

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He smiled happily, nodding to the girl.

"Feel free to have a seat, and take a look at the menu. We have all manners of sandwiches and sweets to suit your fancy."

He sat down opposite her, grinning a happy grin. He extended a hand to her in a very polite manner.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Simon Chance, owner and proprietor."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nienna Anárion
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nienna took the offered hand. " I am Nienna Pleasure to meet you." she said in greeting. She gave it a firm shake and then picked up a menu.
"Oooh!" she said "all kinds of stuff on here. Do you have any blueberry pie by any chance?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Hogsmeade -> Pure Chance Parlour All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: