Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Brian Braddock

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Sorting Hat
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What house?
Gryffindor
60%
 60%  [ 9 ]
Slytherin
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Hufflepuff
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ravenclaw
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Brian Braddock
New student

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: Brian Braddock Reply with quote

1. Name: Brian Braddock Jr.
  2. Age: 16
  3. Gender: Male
  4. Describe your wand.
    • Name: Ebony
    • Length: 15 inches
    • Description: Ebony is unquestionably accepted as the most powerful wood when it comes to magic. The user of this wand will have limitless power as well as unprecedented protectional qualities.

5. How would your friends describe you? My friends would most likely say that I'm driven. I don't stop working until I achieve my goals.
  6. What do you like best about yourself? Even though I could have a lot of things just handed to me, I work hard to prepare myself for my future.
  7. What do you like least about yourself? I worry and stress out over things too much.
  8. Which canon character is most likely to be your friend, and why? I would most likely befriend the Weasley twins because they're business men, and I plan to be one as well.
  9. Which canon character is most likely to be your enemy, and why? I wouldn't get along with Crabbe or Goyle. Mindless dolts tend to frustrate me.
  10. Which class is your favorite, and why? My favorite class is Potions. I'm interested in this area and it's a secret dream of mine to open a small chain of apothecaries throughout the United Kingdom.
  11. Which class is your least favorite, and why? My least favorite class is Divination. I'm not going to need this class for my future.
  12. What would you have as a familiar? My familiar would most likely be a cat.
  13. What Patronus would you conjure? An owl.
  14. If you were an Animagus, what would you be? An owl.
  15. What would you see in the Mirror of Erised? I would successfully be leading my father's company and making him proud. I would also be opening my first apothecary.
  16. What would a boggart turn into if it was near you? A boggart would turn into my father screaming at me and telling me I'm a failure.
  17. Which Hogwarts house is your favorite, and why? My whole family has been in Slytherin for as far back as records show. My parents expect me to do the same, and I would hate to disappoint them even though Ravenclaw or Gryffindor would probably be a better fit for me.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Sorting Hat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: