Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Welcoming Preparations
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Catalaan Island -> Madam Chrysanthemum's Pet Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cronus Faori
New student

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Not as young as she once was....." Cronus thought Not as young!?

She sure as hell doesnt look old..... Again Cronus shook it off temporarily. The new thought of a Beast romming around a mysterious temple filled his mind with anticipation.

A Beast you say......and where exactly does this beast reside?
Madam Chrysanthemum
New student

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"This creature leaves its home in the spring to seek food on the mainland, and when it is gone, the locals destroy its den in a futile attempt to keep it from settling here again. Unfortunately for the locals, instead of wasting energy to remake its lair, the creature has simply taken up residence inside the ruins of the old shrine. Its presence is causing quite a panic, and I've been charged with removing it."

"But the shrine is larger and more complex than most, though the beast knows its passages well. If I go alone, I fear it will find me easy prey."
Cronus Faori
New student

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Shrine......"The Shrine of Shirinai?" Cronus said scratching his chin through the scarf that covered the lowerhalf of his face.

I have been their briefly.....and have seen traces of creatures having lived there......But i was not able to go deeper into the shrine because of...previous engagements...

Cronus thought briefly. This could be a good chance to investigate the shrine further.....Not to mention build trust with the people of Catalaan, which was the Watchers goal.

Fine, you have my sword in this matter....... Cronus said pointing to his back which instead of a sword, carried a wooden oar.

....er......paddle..... Cronus felt Chrys-Chan's humurous stare....

dont ask....
Madam Chrysanthemum
New student

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrys-chan smiled. "Don't worry, I trust you can handle it. We'll meet at the Shrine of Shiranai at dusk tomorrow then." She bowed low to him. "Thank you for your assistance. The island is greatful to you."
Cronus Faori
New student

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cronus Returned the bow and left quickly he had much to prepare...but all the while thoughts were racing in his mind.

Any adventurer would know that great risks yield great rewards......The Experienced adventurer knows whether, or not, the risks are worth taking.....

Cronus spoke to himself... So what do you think Cronus....is it worth it?

<END>
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Catalaan Island -> Madam Chrysanthemum's Pet Shop All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: