Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Bells & Secrets [[Not sure?]]

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Diagon Alley -> Slug & Jiggers Apothecary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fatema Khambati
1st year

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Bells & Secrets [[Not sure?]] Reply with quote

((May 27))

Fatema walked into the shop after a long time. She remembered that there used to be a cat here. Ah, the good ol' times! She thought.

She walked to the counter and rang the bell. She hoped he was there. Not that she wanted to meet him or anything. She just needed some supplies for school. Yeah right.

[I`M STILL YOUNG] & I've got things to do, boys to confuse, parties to go to, and many times to screw up; because right now, I'm just [LIVING IT UP]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Xavior Slenkins
1st year

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We're not open yet!" A strong masculine voice could be heard from up the stairs. A hopping sound could be heard, and the hiss of a cat. The cat jolted down the stairs. A male with a towel around his head peaked down. "Oh. . . I'll be there in a minute." He said softer. He disappeared before the girl looked up.

Xavior was in his room he threw the towel off his head and began fumbling with his shoes and his buttons. He paused after the second button (his shirt still wide open) to dry his hair with his wand.

A crash could be heard from upstairs.
Fatema Khambati
1st year

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fatema was genuinely surprised at the voice. But she recognised it. Oh and how could she miss the cat?

She looked up to find no one standing there and since the 'voice' did tell her that the shop wasn't open yet, she thought she might as well take a stroll around and maybe grab a butterbeer somewhere before she came back.

As she headed towards the door, she heard a loud crash from somewhere upstairs.

[I`M STILL YOUNG] & I've got things to do, boys to confuse, parties to go to, and many times to screw up; because right now, I'm just [LIVING IT UP]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Xavior Slenkins
1st year

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"AHHHH!" Could be heard from up the stairs. There were a lot of small bumping sounds and another crash. "DONT. . . MIND. . . ME! . . . I'll. . . BE. . DOWN. . . IN. . . A. . . MINUTE!" The voice hollared.
Fatema Khambati
1st year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As she was nearing the door, after the crash, she heard a voice, presumably Xavior's.

She moved back near the stairs and hollered herslef, "You need help there? Should i come up?" By the time she said this, she was already halfway up the stairs.

Xavior Slenkins
1st year

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Noooo, I'm fine!" He said. He showed up at the door, his hair in his face and his shirt on backwards. His face was bright red. "H. . . hi Fatema."
Fatema Khambati
1st year

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"A..are you sure?" Fatema said, starting giggle at him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Diagon Alley -> Slug & Jiggers Apothecary All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: