Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Another Go [Done]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Outside Grounds -> The Whomping Willow
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas snickered as Elena blushed. He looked to her, smiling softly.

"Well, if you wish, but it seems that when we're together, awkward and sexually frustrated conversations rule our tongues."

He winked, looking very friendly.

George Orwell~
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She laughed, blushing more. "Only one thing on our minds it seems....perhaprs we should talk less, or have cue cards."

Fire wrist them god sounds like a Hong-Kong subtitle.
Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He grinned.

"Maybe the cue cards would be a good idea. Or perhaps Shakespeare..."

He cleared his throat for a moment before moving into a kneel towards Elena.

"Elena, Elena... Wherefore art thou, Elena. What's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet..."

George Orwell~
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Why him of all people?" she asked, poking him in the forehead. "And you know how bad it might look if someone were to notice you kneeling at my side."

But then she smirked , sitting up and replying "To be or not to be, that is the question—Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing, end them. To die, to sleep—No more; and by a sleep to say we end The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to — 'tis a consummation..."

Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He grinned a bit, shrugging at her comment.

"Let them think what they will."

He cleared his throat, his hand leaning down to take hers.

"A consummation?"

He leaned down to kiss her hand in a very showy fashion. To anyone knowledgeable watcher, it wasn't meant to be romantic, it was as if he was in a production. He stood, looking to her with a smile.

"A consummation, devoutly to be wished. To lie, to sleep...Perchance to dream... Aye, there's the rub.. For in that sleep what dreams may come..."

George Orwell~
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She blushed, and kept going. " When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect,That makes calamity of so long life,For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,Th'oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,The pangs of despised love, the law's delay..."

Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He reached down, pulling her up to his height.

"The undiscovered country from whose birth no traveler returns... It puzzles the will and makes us rather bear those ills we have..."

He looks to her for a moment. Silas always paraphrased Shakespeare when he recited it. For him, the meanings were interpreted as he saw it. The words were beautiful, but their story was the true glory. He seemed to have an odd look about him for a moment.

"Than fly to... To others that we know not of?"

He stepped to her, his face close to hers. It would seem as if he was about to embrace her, his throat swallowing visibly. He shivered and quickly turned away.

"Thus conscience does make cowards of us all..."

George Orwell~
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her blush intensified as she pulled her hands away from him. " I....have to go..." she manged to mumble grabbing her things.

" Thank you for the chat..." she said quietly, before walking away.

Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He watched as she gathered her things, walking away.

"Elena... I..."

He looked down, feeling like an idiot.

"Don't think poorly of me..."

George Orwell~
Elena Derev
3rd year

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It is I whom you should think poorly of my friend..." she nodded once more and left, she couldn't do this, not with him.

(Exit)

Silas Chance
4th year

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silas watched Elena's fleeing form, his face contorting. He sighed, gripping a a quill in his pocket. As her shape disappeared, he growled softly before heaving the quill at the willow. Bleary eyes watched it sail through the air, only to be batted down by the crazed tree.

He sighed softly, gathering his books before walking back to his dorms. He fixed his face; to anyone else, he would seem just fine...

[done]

George Orwell~
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Outside Grounds -> The Whomping Willow All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: