Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Looking Around (Open)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Hogsmeade -> WWW
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gweniveer Vescovi
1st year

Location: Within the Blackveil reading the journal of Hadraix el Fex

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gweniveer glanced back towards the Gryffindor, What a pathetic little idiot she that to herself distastefully, " I doubt that" she said as a response to Vincents earlier comment, returning her attention back to her cousin and Elisabeth.

She glanced around the room with a bored expression, for everything seemed so pointless in the store, before realizing that without a wand, this store could become useful to her yet.
Elisabeth Ostheim
3rd year

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elisabeth paid for the two packets of powder, slipping both inside her robes. She'd be experimenting with those a lot once she returned. Pale eyes flickering back to the two, she shrugged. "So when do you go back to Hogwarts?"

The tone of her voice indicated she did not find the school a particularly appealing place.
Treachery, hypocrisy, promise of love. Look into the mouth of a person and you'll find lies, wriggling there like maggots, waiting to grow wings. The world has gone mad. A man could kill from sun up, to sunset, and still his work would never be done.
Vincent Vescovi
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We go back soon I think, after we deal with relatives such as our grandmother who is completely mental," he said looking at Gweniveer, she knew what he was talking about. "Lets just say once she locked me up in this enchanted cellar slash dungeon which is located in this huge basement in her mansion. Well doesn't sound too bad, but I was starved for days and tortured by creature, troll things that were so discusting, with dirty long nails and rotton teeth; I took like five showers a day after that. Her reason for putting me in there was just becuase I didn't make it to tea, how rediculous is that?" he said remembering the horrible incident and how the trolls had tied him up.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
Elisabeth Ostheim
3rd year

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elisabeth blinked, slightly taken aback by the entire story, and how quickly it came from the boy's mouth.

"Oh thats ...bad." She was slightly curious to know, why he even lived with this women if she was that mentally deranged. "She sounds a bit insane." Elisabeth said bluntly, though that was an understatement.
Treachery, hypocrisy, promise of love. Look into the mouth of a person and you'll find lies, wriggling there like maggots, waiting to grow wings. The world has gone mad. A man could kill from sun up, to sunset, and still his work would never be done.
Gweniveer Vescovi
1st year

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gweniveer rolled her eyes at Vincents story, and although the torture was true enough the reasoning for it was not the same, " Funny, that's not how I remember it... wasn't it something about you skipping tea to make-out with the one of the neighbors, or something?" she smirked as she remembered the look on Vincent's face when Grandmother dearest found them, " and aren't you always talking about how Grandmother likes you best?" she mocked.
Vincent Vescovi
2nd year

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vincents dagger eyes met Gwen's "Oh yes how could I forget, I was only half naked when she found us rolling around by the stream. You know how embarrassing that was for your own grandmother to see your..." he stopped before saying something inappropriate. "Yeah you know what I mean. Anways and even after that I am still her favorite."

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
Elisabeth Ostheim
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elisabeth gave a laugh, thoroughly amused by the two. "That is why, you go somewhere private," She said in half seriousness. She really shouldn't be talking, having been caught in a few compromising situations of her own.

"Do you two always bicker like this?" She questioned, raising a pale brow, even though it was quite entertaining.
Gweniveer Vescovi
1st year

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her delicate lips curled into a smirk, " Always" she said in an amused tone, for it was true, it felt like her cousin and she were always fighting, but never to the extent to make one other truly mad, " Do you not have a tormentor?" she asked, her mood had clearly lightened though her eyes still had the look of ice to them.
Elisabeth Ostheim
3rd year

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elisabeth's hand dug into her pocket, smashing the remains of a cigarette between bony fingers. "A certain Gryffindor Prefect is as close as it comes," Frown spread across her pale lips as she spoke.
Vincent Vescovi
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vincent knew exactly who she was talking about, "Annoying little prat that girl is," he said, "I don't even want to speak of her right now. On to a different subject. What's your family like Elisabeth?"

Elisabeth Ostheim
3rd year

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent idea. She didn't wish to have Naomi plague her thoughts any longer.

"My family," Elisabeth let out an amused laugh. "Well, my mother's current residence is Azkaban. I live with my father and brother -- well, I haven't seen Azriel since Christmas."

She appeared thoughtful. His absence had been troubling her greatly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Hogsmeade -> WWW All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: