Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

The Black Talon opening.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Catalaan Island -> The Black Talon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cronus Faori
New student

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: The Black Talon opening. Reply with quote

Cronus walked into the store. Feeling grateful to be away from staring eyes. He couldnt blame them for staring, If he was an ordinary person seeing a tall man walk down the street in full combat gear, and carrying a paddle slung over his shoulder He would be staring too.

Shaking of the ominous "out of place" feeling. He walked further into the store. past a display of different styled hats and gloves, and a racks of clothing, towards a counter...way in the back. A young man stood there behind the counter looking at what looked like a list, checking things off as he went through it.

Hoy Kuya.....Kumusta.
Kuya NoMekka
New student

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuya was busily counting his inventory when someone walked in.

Customers already?! Im not even done seeing if everything selling is legal! He continued checking the list of items in the shop, checking things that he knew he could sell around these parts. He didnt want to give the Watchers a bad name.

He only looked up when he heard a familiar voice.

The shop is barely open 10 minutes and already the hooligans are raiding the place... He said smiling widely.

Last edited by Kuya NoMekka on Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Cronus Faori
New student

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very funny Kuya..... Cronus stepped up to the counter, his smile hidden behind the scarf he was wearing.

How are we? looking good?
Kuya NoMekka
New student

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i look great as always, but you should really consider wearing more than that, each day. He indicated Cronus' clothing. Which looked as if it had seen a hundred battles.

Cronus Just stared at him. Getting the picture Kuya began to talk business.

Were doing well...We have plenty in stock of everything, except the old watchers gear, everything looks like they are within the laws of this place. and....

He leaned closer and whispered.... The storage space you requested is ready as well...
Cronus Faori
New student

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Good.... He said, his voice low..

Ill spread the word to the watchers already here....They should be checking in sometime this evening...
Kuya NoMekka
New student

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as they dont scare away my customers...He said waving his hand before adding...

Do you know how valuable Goblin Gold is? There are people all around the world with them and this is our big chance to make some major profit!

Kuya rubbed his hands together swiftly.

How bout you? what are you gonna do before we get the HQ up and running?
Cronus Faori
New student

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well....Im gonna do a reconasaince on that.....place we were originally here to study for....I should be back by early this evening.

The bells hanging on the entrance door rang again and a few people shuffled inside with curious looks on their faces.

Id better be going...i dont want to frighten your customers away...Good luck to you Kuya. Cronus turned and walked down the isles, avoiding the shoppers. He reached the door and stepped into the sunlight, again into stareing eyes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Catalaan Island -> The Black Talon All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: