Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Trouble at the Yule Ball [open]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She pouted “Why must Osprey always ruin my fun…I’ll have to have a word with him about that…Later.” She dashed off to follow the boys , leaving Ostheim alone.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He noticed Cat hurrying to catch up with him and the young boy, and slowed down. "Cat, dear. I didn't mean to leave you behind. But we didn't need to leave this impressionable young creature in range of dear Miss Ostheim. She's all too likely to do something regrettable. I don't suppose you know who his sister is, do you?" he asked, still firmly dragging the boy along.
Catherine Black
4th year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I know, I was trying to get teh lad to put his wand away when the bint showed up. Now his sister, if I am not mistaken is that girl by teh punch, being ignored by the staff." She pointed to the punch bowl area.
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well then, let's do take him over there. Maybe someone there can clue him in on why one doesn't mess with her. Especially not at your age," he said with emphasis, looking down at the boy. "When repeated visits to Snape's office, and the Headmistresses office don't even seem to slow her down, I doubt a firstie from any house is likely to," he said rather grimly.

(thread and charcters now joining Naomi in th other thread.)
Naomi C. Hamilton
4th year

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Naomi already left the other thread, so I'll pick up the thread from here.))

She looked at Kastor and the group of students that lead him in. In her right hand was Kastor's wand.

"What happened?" she asked, waving Kastor's wand slightly as if emphasizing it.

Yes Kastor is the type to make trouble, but she wanted to hear the entire story.

"O, if you raise this house against house, / It will the woefullest division prove / That ever fell upon this curs'd earth!" - Carlisle, Shakespeare's Richard II
Osprey Bagman
5th year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'll assume that makes you Naomi," he said. "As for what happened, nothing, yet. I just hate to see a kid his age get into trouble. And it looked like he was going to pick a fight with one of the more vicious Slytherins. Really, your brother here just needs to learn to pick which fights are worth it, and which ones aren't," he said with a wry grin.

"Miss Black, well, I'm pretty sure she was intending the same thing I was, it's just that I have a badge to go with the plan. Which tends to go over better with the teachers," he said, the grin still firmly on his face.
Naomi C. Hamilton
4th year

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She took the 'badge' Osprey had mentioned to mean that he was a prefect.

So he must be Osprey, the Ravenclaw prefect whom I haven't met yet.

"Yes, I am Naomi. Nice to meet you, Osprey. Thank you for being gentle with my brother and stopping him in time."

She turned to Kastor, speaking firmly but with no malice.

"And as for you, Kastor, you are coming with me. We're going outside to talk. You're going to have to earn your wand back."

She grasped Kastor's right hand with her left and lead him towards the exit, only turning around to wave goodbye to the people who have brought Kastor to her.

[Naomi leaves topic with Kastor]

"O, if you raise this house against house, / It will the woefullest division prove / That ever fell upon this curs'd earth!" - Carlisle, Shakespeare's Richard II
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: