Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Yule Ball! [Entrances]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jasmine Rideout
1st year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaz walked through the doors and into the great hall, supressing a gag.
SO this is where my boredom's brought me

Her dress was black and cut unevenly above her knee, clinging to her slim figure, a dark green gem in the middle gave way to a strap of a similar color which wrapped gracefully around her neck. Her plum colored hair was pulled back, though a few stray curls escaped.

Viktor Drozdan
1st year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viktor strutted into the ball, smug grin spread across his handsome features. The tall boy was eloquently clad in pitch black dress robes, deep blue tie fastened neatly, to match his date's dress. Midnight hair was slicked back, complimenting his pale skin.

Strong hand gripped Elisabeth's bony hip firmly, pressing the girl dangerously close to him. Peering down at her with daring smoky eyes, the Croatian smirked. "Well? This isn't so bad now is it?"
Elisabeth Ostheim
3rd year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elisabeth followed Viktor reproachfully into the ball. She wasn't much for the social scene. The blond hadn't managed to completely fill out her dress, but didn't look half bad either.

Pale eyes glanced around the room, and landing on her brother, Elisabeth's frail hand grasped Viktor's, pulling him aside.

"Hmm ... I guess not." Elisabeth's expression transformed to match Viktor's, sly smile spreading across her face.
[/img]
Quincy Adams
New student

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quincy entered the ball in his penguin suit. As he and Clarice called it. Traditional black with a bowtie and tail. He had no date, so he'd go around and dance with friends, and socialize.
Merle Merrick
New student

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merle hesitantly walked into the Great Hall and scowled at seeing the large group of people. Her loose fitting and simple black dress seemed plain compared to many of the dresses other girls were wearing. She smoothed out the imaginary wrinkles in her skirt and crossed her arms as she sauntered farther along the wall into the room. Her normally straight hair was now wavy as there was little else she could do, or wanted to do, to her shoulder length hair. Since she had come alone, she resigned herself to just watching the happy, chattering crowd.
Liam Cecil
1st year

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liam headed into the great hall apprehensively. It was his first day at Hogwarts, and by some good fortune he had overheard a couple of first year girls discussing it as he passed them. Liam was wearing a standard tuxedo with a nice silver tie. The dress shoes he wore were dark chocolate brown. Let's get this show on the road! he thought nervously.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: