Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Yule Ball -- should I stay or should I go [open]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seth Acelan
2nd year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon seeing Madison and Veril, Seth slowly approached them, pausing just a foot away. Not looking at Veril, his eyes were completely on Madison as he spoke. "Miss Madison...If I may cut in..." His words were nonchalant, as calm as ever, but his hand slipped around Veril's waist.

On a mountain he sits, not of gold but of sin..

And every time he held you close, were you thinking of me?
Madison Avery
3rd year

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She gave Seth a small smile,

"Well now that I'm not being pestered by foolish Gryffindors I see no problem with it." she said, her tone smooth. "Which I can really can not thank you for enough Veril."
Veril Dobbs
3rd year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veril nodded politely to Madison. "You are most welcome." she said smiling. She turned to Seth, just twisting in his arm and gave him a pop kiss on the lips. She wrapped her arms around his and held him close. "Good Evening kind Sir." she said looking up at him and smiling.
Seth Acelan
2nd year

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And you, Milady.." Seth pulled away for a moment. "Ahh, but wait.." There was a soft smile on his lips, slightly daring, as if he knew exactly how smooth he was being at this moment, and as if he was daring Veril to say otherwise. Icy eyes were surprisingly warm.

Reaching from behind his back, Seth pulled forward a single violet, as purple as her eyes. Larger than most, it seemed the size of a small carnation, and practically flawless.

"For you.."

Veril Dobbs
3rd year

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Veril looked at Seth, her violet eyes smiling into his. She smiled at him and accepted the Violet with a long lingering kiss, being sure not to crush the flower. She sat it down gently on the table with her pocketbook. "Thank you." she said, flushing lightly.
Albus Dumbledore
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Madison has caught the attention of the Mistletoe. It will hang over her head and sing 'White Christmas' until someone else kisses her or the ball ends. To have the Mistletoe removed, PM an admin with a link to the post in which a kiss is delivered.))
Quincy Adams
New student

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quincy glided over to Madison. He knew here, barely. . but still. "Madison." he said bowing holding out his hand. "How are you this evening?" He asked. He had chosen to leave Clarice behind.

"Well, other than that." He said pointing to the mistletoe. "That is abnoxious." he said smiling.
Madison Avery
3rd year

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh, just wonderful. This song will be stuck in my head for months, but otherwise great." she laughed, taking his hand. "Even better once I find who's idea it was to bewitch it in the first place."

Last edited by Madison Avery on Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Seth Acelan
2nd year

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seth smiled slightly in turn. "But of course..." he said, pulling Veril towards him to dance.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: