Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Yule Ball - Looking For A Dance

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Azriel Ostheim
New student

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Yule Ball - Looking For A Dance Reply with quote

Azriel darted his crystallic eyes about the room, watching in awe as everyone -- except him -- floated about the dance floor.

The boy was in stupor. How was it, even the amount of time alotted, he didn't have a date to the Yule Ball.

What a joke. . .

After pacing gracefully out into the open, his lithe frame circled about looking for a Slytherin to hook for a dance -- or at least socialize with.

This is boring and I'm an idiot. . .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Viktor Drozdan
1st year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viktor ran a hand through his midnight black hair, sly grin cracking his full lips. The boy smoothly strode over to rest a few feet away from his ex-finance.

Azriel was looking quite fine tonight, though really, would it kill him to smile once in a while?

Muscled arms crossed over his chest, smoky eyes surveying the boy with amusement.
Azriel Ostheim
New student

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azriel took another glance about the room before. . .

His heart skipped a beat -- tears began to well in his fiercely green eyes before pooling on his ghostly white cheeks as he paced towards the shady character his eyes were set on: . . . Viktor

"How DARE you show your face in public you slimey, backstabbing, egocentric prick of a fiance!" He screeched as loud as his voice would merit.

"I put aside my whole future, my family, my studies for you and what do I get in return?! You go shag my sister?! What a GREAT IDEA!"

He shoved through the crowd of people in his way, closing in on Viktor.

"I hope you suffer for what you did to me you digusting, maggoty waste of breath!"

In a fit of wild, feral madness he reared back with a tightly balled fist then. . .

. . . dropped his arm and hissed out with a dripping venom of disdain, "You know what. You're not even worth it, nor is my sister. I hope you two will be happy together."

The Slytherin shoved the other boy brutally, hoping to knock him on the floor, before continuing to push through the crowd of dancers -- turning back.

"You know, at least I have my dignity which is more than I can say for either you or your little SLUT!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Viktor Drozdan
1st year

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Now really, I was going to ask you to dance." Viktor let out a short breath in disapproval of the boy's antics.

How much longer was he going to rant for? People were beginning to stare.

"Azriel, stop making such a scene." Grey eyes flickered around the room, shooting lethal glares to those listening. Turning back to his ex-finance, Viktor's expression had turned stormy.

"Your sister? An enjoyable little f**k, but nothing more dear." Icy words graced his tongue, before subtle smirk traced his lips.

The Croation would've been shoved backwards were it not for the bulky muscles he'd worked so hard to gain. As Azriel strode past him, hands grasped the boy's shoulder's firmly, letting out a slight chuckle. Warm breath contacted his neck.

"Leaving so soon?"
Azriel Ostheim
New student

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azriel jerked Viktor's hand from his shoulder, "I didn't say you could touch me, ASS****"

Flinging himself about to face Viktor, his wand was gripped in his hand -- pushed into the side of his face.

"And if you do happen to touch me again, your oh so prized face will be nothing more than a pile of ash on the floor for the elves to clean up, got it?!"
Viktor Drozdan
1st year

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The raven haired boy took a slight step back, removing the wand from pressing so tightly into his cheek.

Wouldn't want any unsightly marks showing up.

"You wouldn't dare..." Viktor's rather large hand reached subtly into his robes, pulling his wand and pressing it into the boy's abdomen.

Smoky gaze left Azriel's for a moment, taking a fleeting glance around the room in search of Elisabeth.
Azriel Ostheim
New student

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And you think I give a f**k about your well-being anymore?" Cat-like eyes bore into Viktor, a fiendish grin creeping onto Azriel's lips.

Those piercing eyes dropped to the wand at his stomach, "Wow. I'm surprised your brain sustained enough memory to allow you to hold a wand. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks."

Pulling himself close to Viktor, his teeth sunk gently into the lobe of his left ear before he whispered, "If you want to finish this. . . Forbidden Forest, later tonight. No tag-alongs -- and that includes my sister. Unless you wouldn't want to sacrifice your evening shag."

Letting his arm drop as he pulled away from the Croation stud, Azriel stepped backwards. . .

"It's your choice. . ."

[Leaves]
Viktor Drozdan
1st year

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rough contact with his pierced ear sent shivers running up the boy's spine. Viktor's eyes matched his ex-fiance's, gazing deviously into them.

"See you there." He said with a subtle wink, before strolling off to seek out Elisabeth.

This would be entertaining.

(Gone)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: