Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Yule Ball - Will, Tal and Fae
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'd love to." she said, he gloved hand slipping gracefully into his, her other one rounding his shoulder as she slid closer to him, waiting to see which dance he would lead her to do.

The ugliest of people, may have the prettiest of souls, yet we fear to talk to them,
for whatever we have loathed.
Taliesin Lloyd
1st year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tal offered her a quick and grateful smile, gulping nervously. He knew how to dance, of course, but this would be the first time dancing with a date in front of the rest of the school - and Yorath. He firmly took her hand, and placed his other hand on her waist, as the music became slower. He began to lead in a dignified waltz, hoping he could remember the steps.
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((You should get on aim *pouts*))

Faesocha giggled as he inched around her waist. "Dont be nervous Tal, you're doing great." she said reassuring her nervous dance partner. She smiled as they spun and danced. "You'll only have to be embarassed when it comes time to do the tango." she added.

The ugliest of people, may have the prettiest of souls, yet we fear to talk to them,
Taliesin Lloyd
1st year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tal grinned warmly, feeling less nervous at Fae's words.
"Thanks," he said gruffly, fighting a blush. Unfortunately, Fae's next words flushed his face.

"They wouldn't have tango, would they? All the first years..." his words trailed off.
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesocha giggled at him. "Oh, so you dont know how to tango then." she said teasingly.

Taliesin Lloyd
1st year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tal opened his mouth, but closed it again.

"Can you sense whether I'm lying?" he asked, jokingly. "I'm not sure whether I should admit to it or not."
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Faesocha smiled. "Hey now, I only use my powers for good. . I told you I'd get used to you." she said. "I could tell, but I'm quite enjoying not being forced to feel what you feel as strongly as before." she said. "Now, if you're up for the challange of tango'ing with me, let me know." she smirked.

Taliesin Lloyd
1st year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Don't worry, Faesocha," Tal hurriedly reassured her. "I know you wouldn't abuse your powers."

He gave her a cheeky grin.
"Oh, I'll tell you," he said. "Provided you don't mind me tripping all over my feet and stamping on your toes..."
Faesocha Erebus
1st year

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Dont worry about it." she said. "Its such a sensual dance, I doubt you'll mess it up with me." she said pulling him closer to her, assuming the start of the Tango, as the music changed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Great Hall -> Balls and Dances All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: