Username:    Password:
     Log me on automatically each visit    

Auror Matters (Tonks and Will)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Ministry of Magic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nymphadora Tonks
Adult

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Will do. You can always owl me if you figure anything out," she said, as she headed for the door. "I gotta run though, at least if I want to get back to Hogwarts at a reasonable hour."

((PM Lucius Malfoy with what you're doing for research. I will be doing the same.))
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~ Datestamp: November 16, 1998 ~ ((If this doesn't suit you, tell me and I'll change it))

Will walked out from his cubicle, and looked around. He needed to speak with Tonks - he had done the research, and was prepared to show her what he had found out.

He could now understand just how hard it was. Working in files himself, he was amazed at how hard it was to access Death Eaters files.
Nymphadora Tonks
Adult

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She walked through the door, a harried look upon her face. It was really a pain that she had to stop by so often just to file the paperwork to get paid for her teaching job at Hogwarts. But in return, she was making a bit more than most starting teachers, because she was essentially doing two jobs at once. Two? With everything else she was doing it was more like four. She ran her hands through her hair, as she wandered over to her desk to sit down and make sure tha nothing important had arrived in the couple of weeks since she'd last come by the office.
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally Tonks arrived. Will could not help but feel a little sorry for her, for she looked incredibly worn out.
He walked over to her desk.
"Tonks," he said by way of greeting. "I've found out some stuff for you. Think a couple of people are becoming suspicious, so I didn't owl you," he said quickly and very quietly, so that only Tonks could hear him. Another person was a bit too close for his liking, so he asked Tonks loudly how Remus was going. The person moved away, apparently satisfied.
Nymphadora Tonks
Adult

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Remus?" she said, smiling at the other Auror. "He's fine. We've had an interesting conversation or three lately, though." Now that the busybody had disappeared, she went back to the other subject at hand. "I'm glad you've found something, " she said. "What the hat turned up was inconclusive, although it may provide a few things we can look into further," she said in a quiet voice. "Do you have any ideas as far as a better place to talk?" she asked, careful not to be overheard.
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That's good," Will said in reference to Remus. Will genuinely admired the man, and was glad to hear that he was doing well.

"In this world?" he scoffed quietly. "There's nowhere that's safe from eavesdroppers. I guess we could always try either the Three Broomsticks, or Coffeehell in the Vortex. Can't think of anywhere else at the moment. At least the Hat gave you something. Could help."
Nymphadora Tonks
Adult

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Coffehell?" she said, a surprised look coming over her face. "I think that's starting to be the hotspot for private meetings from Wizarding Britain," she said, smiling at Will. "Still, I think you're probably right about it being a safe spot for this sort of discussion. Not the least because most people who might overhear us will fail to care. English politics seem not to matter much to them there," she said, thinking of the last discussion she'd had there. The same topic, but a different angle.

"I figure it will at least give us some compare and contrast options, if nothing else, she said with a smile. So should I meet you there, then?" she asked, winking at him.
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloyd nodded.
"Sure. Give me about, oh, say an hour? I just need to finalise some paperwork and do a few things."
Nymphadora Tonks
Adult

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I probably ought to spend another 15 minutes or so on paperwork, myself, and then I'll head over early, to make sure the place isn't full of people we're trying to avoid. With my luck lately, it's entirely possible," she said with a grimace, sitting down on the edge of her desk for a moment.
William Lloyd
New student

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Excellent," Will said briskly, rubbing his hands together. "I'll see you there then."
He disappeared back into his cubicle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Forum Index -> Ministry of Magic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: